IT business alignment
Traditionally the industry has kept R&D, Marketing and Sales apart from each other, sometimes resulting in poor alignment and loss of efficiency. For a long time companies have been dealing with a considerable amount of market data on a regular basis, often employing resources in a method that is simultaneously inefficient, costly and prone to generate errors. In addition, emerging new sales models result in the need of gathering additional client data in a way that is both practical and actionable, which means largely tailoring the CRM solution to the strategy the company is pursuing.
In order to face these industry challenges, most companies will need to answer the following key questions:
- Is our IT infrastructure aligned with our current and future business needs? (CRM/SFA SCM, HR, Tax, Risk)?
- Are our systems well integrated, up-to-date and cost-effective?
- Are there better tools and methods than what we are using currently?
- How do you handle clinical data from different stakeholders in a secure and accurate way?
- Do you apply any electronic data standards to guarantee privacy and protection?
Deloitte offering - some approaches & credentials
- Shared services
- CIO offerings
- Aligning the IT architecture with business needs and reduce costs
- IT cost assessment and Benchmarking
- Business intelligence strategy and tool implementations
- Platform architecture and infrastructure
- Optimization of the CRM/SFA tools and processes