This instructor-led training is designed to introduce IBM Cognos Report Studio Basic and how it can be used to create professional reports on relational data models within the IBM Cognos BI platform.
- Understand the difference between the IBM Cognos Studio’s and when to use the most suitable Studio.
- Create professional and semidynamical reports on relational data.
- Write optimized queries in Report Studio.
- Work with dimensions and measures, and create calculated columns.
- Create drill-able reports and use prompts and filters.
- Build reports with perfectly finished layouts.
- Participants should have knowledge of Cognos Connection.
- Participants should have knowledge of Query Studio or Business Insight Advanced.
- IBM Cognos 10 Overview.
- Orienting in Report Studio.
- Create a simple list.
- Format fields.
- Create a second page.
- Format lists – Part 1.
- Format lists – Part 2.
- Add additional totals to a crosstab.
- Use clipboard to save a report.
- Preview reports.
- Learning to understand queries.
- Point of attention: remove fields from a list.
- Detail or grouped.
- Running totals, summaries and summary filters.
- Calculated fields and IF THEN ELSE.
- Create a detail filter
- Create prompt pages to develop interactive reports.
- Two lists with one query.
- A list in a list in a list...
- Learn more about queries.
- Technical properties of queries.
- Headers and footers.
- Layout structure: understand & navigate.
- How to manage layout better?
- Add charts and change layout.
- Multiple data items in one column.
- Multiple pages within a repeating unit.
- Create a drill-through.
- Conditional layout.
- Conditional styling.
- No available contents.
- External data.
- Active reports.
- PDF setup.
- Add table of content.
If you want to subscribe for a public training, please select the preferred date below.