This instructor-led training is designed to teach developers how to maintain and adapt the Adaptice Applications Framework through IBM Cognos Adaptive Warehouse. The course focuses on the main concepts and techniques applied within Adaptive Application Framework and specifically within Adaptive Warehouse. The scope varies from architecture to the final publish of your results.
- Understand the added value and use of IBM Cognos Adaptive Applications Framework.
- Understand the added value and use of IBM Cognos Adaptive Warehouse.
- Understand the basic concepts of Adaptive Warehouse.
- Gather insight on the IBM Cognos Adaptive Analytics Framework architecture.
- Be able to maintain and edit your project(s) in Adaptive Warehouse.
- Integrate new data sources into your project.
- Set the security of your project.
Developers working with IBM Cognos Adaptive Warehouse.
- Completed course IBM Cognos WorkForce Performance for consumers, or alike through experience.
- Completed course IBM Cognos Adaptive Analytics, or alike through experience.
- Basic awareness of dimensional modeling.
- What is IBM Cognos Adaptive Applications Framework and what is the function of IBM Cognos Adaptive Warehouse?
- The IBM Cognos Adaptive Applications Framework architecture.
- Introduction to IBM Cognos Adaptive Warehouse.
- Create your first Adaptive Warehouse project.
- Types of data sources.
- Integrate multiple sources into one project.
- The difference between a warehouse and target view.
- Create new warehouse objects.
- Customise existing warehouse objects.
- Remap existing warehouse objects.
- Managing your project.
- Load management.