Drive our business forward in a combined mix of audit and advisory services. As one of the worlds' largest audit practices, joining us will allow you to play an integral role working for some of the leading names in the industry from owner managed businesses to large multinationals.
Achieve your aspirations, multiply your options
We provide our clients with professional advice and assurance on their controls and accounting systems all year round. At Deloitte we understand our clients' operations, their industry and the issues they face. Together with our team you will build on our winning combination of specialist skills, industry expertise and ongoing investment. Our computerised audit approach and investment in technology enables us to deliver seamless global accounting and auditing services.
As a Manager with Deloitte you will assist with the management of the audit of key business units of our clients. This will involve audit planning, day-to-day management of field teams including review of audit work, liaison with key client staff and the management of the reporting process.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Development and coaching of staff.
- Ensuring completion of audits/projects within agreed timescales.
- Budgeting time allocation to assignments and explaining variances from budget.
- Drafting accounts in accordance with IFRS and National Accounting Standards .
To be considered you must possess:
- ACCA/CPA or equivalent qualification or experience
- Previous 5+ external audit experience.
- Commercial awareness of current economic and market trends.
- Developed project management skills.
- An analytical approach with a motivated and committed attitude.
- The ability to develop strong client relationships.
To qualify for the role you will have:
- ACCA/CPA qualification (or equivalent).
- Working knowledge of IFRS and National Accounting Standards .
- Track record of establishing strong relationships with clients.
- Working knowledge of financial reporting and controls.
- The ability to work under own initiative and in many different and challenging environments.
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards.