Partner, Risk Services
Frank leads our Sydney Forensic team and is Australia’s representative leader for our Asia Pacific regional anti-bribery and corruption practice.
Prior to joining the Deloitte Frank was a Federal Agent with the Australian Federal Police for over 12 years, working in the areas of Organised Crime, Fraud, Internal Security & Audit and the NSW Police Integrity Commission on secondment. He has worked in most South East Asian countries, China, Japan, Korea, Africa, Europe and South America.
Frank has assisted many organisations respond to suspicions and/or allegations of bribery and fraud, and assess the risks of it occurring particularly in high risk locations and operations. Frank has also worked with organisations in managing their compliance to bribery and corruption legislation in OECD member countries and other jurisdictions.
Based out of Bangkok and Hong Kong, Frank co-led the Asia Pacific component of the world’s largest global corruption investigation, involving almost two years of investigative and remediation work, leading a team of over 80 investigators, conducting inquiries and reviews in five South East Asia countries, and reporting to US and other regulators and the client’s instructing lawyer.
Frank has had over fifteen years in the investigations and risk management consulting industry and over twenty five years investigations and risk management experience. He leads a team of full time specialists in:
- Forensic investigations, both domestic and cross border, including conflicts of interest, corruption and bribery, fraud, IT systems abuse, and confidential information security breaches
- Fraud and workplace/Code of Conduct investigations for the public sector
- Complex financial investigations in support of commercial disputes, liquidations, class actions, valuations, and other dispute related situations
- Financial crime risk assessments and the development and implementation of risk management frameworks
- Background investigations, probity advisory, contract compliance and transactional investigations money laundering and economic and trade sanctions compliance breach investigations
- Computer forensic and e-Discovery services.
Area of expertise
- Process Services
- Risk Services
- Technology Services
- Governance, Risk and Compliance.
Professional membership and qualification
- Graduate Diploma of Management Psychology
- Bachelor of Policing (Investigations)
- Advanced Diploma of Fraud Control Management
- Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors – Australia
- Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants - Australia
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member of the Institute of Professional and Applied Ethics.