Deloitte Capland Real Estate Advisory offers market-leading solutions for a wide range of clients, including:
- Investment trusts
- Government agencies
- Global energy and resources companies
- Law firms.
Our extensive industry experience means we can cater to all commercial real estate classes, at any stage of the property cycle, while our independent status enables us to provide objective advice focused on successful project delivery. The backing of Deloitte’s global network also allows us to access expertise and serve clients across the world.
By taking a lifecycle approach to property, we can provide authoritative advice on all stages of the leasing process, including:
- Creation of a corporate real estate strategy
- Market assessment and approach
- The final stages of lease review
- Premises disposal.
Our proven methodology places strategy front and centre, helping clients anticipate future market movements. This empowers our clients to respond to the challenges of an evolving property market, ensuring they achieve their operational goals.
The lease lifecycle
Recent project undertaken by our people
Global Gas Company, Brisbane QLD
- Global gas company located across multiple buildings in the Brisbane CBD and regional Queensland
- The total corporate real estate portfolio comprised approximately 25,000 square metres
- The company was facing a substantial forecast increase in project staff, and there was uncertainty surrounding the existing portfolio and any requirements, opportunities and risks relating to the acquisition of new leased space.
- Engaged to identify the Company’s current and forecast seating requirements and develop a corporate real estate strategy
- The role was expanded to include make good negotiations, the procurement of leasehold office and industrial space, project management, development management, fit out delivery, lease end and surrender options and lease negotiations.
To date we have:
- Created a corporate real estate strategy that has been endorsed by the Australian Executive Committee and global parent company
- Saved the Company approximately $6m in rental costs and $240k in make good obligations
- Managed the acquisition of multiple premises totalling over 4,000 square metres in CBD and regional areas with significant supply constraints.
To the extent that this website discusses services to be provided by a licensed real estate agent or a licensed builder, we use the services of Capland Real Estate Advisors Pty Ltd and Capland Project Management Pty Ltd.