Chief Actuary 360° Program
Growing the Next G of Chief Actuaries
Deloitte is proud to have launched the Chief Actuary 360° program to support the development and growth of the next generation of Chief Actuaries (CAs).
The Chief Actuary 360° program is a practical leadership program that prepares upcoming and newly appointed CAs to better understand broad business issues and implications of actuarial services and provides a peer networking opportunity. The program seeks to support your organisation in growing your high talent actuarial pool, ensuring a greater and value-adding impact across the business.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kaise Stephan or Gloria Yu.
Presentations of the day are available in the links below:
- Board Perspective – Bruce Edwards
- Regulatory Perspective – Stuart Bingham
- Auditor Perspective – Stuart Alexander
- Adviser to Business – Anna Gladman
- Case study: Transforming the Actuarial Function – Donal Graham
- Executive Search for Chief Actuaries – Jane Mahood
- Communication, Impact and Influence – Martin Mulcare
- Personal Brand and Social Media for actuaries – Stephen Huppert