Deloitte Global Powers of Retailing 2013
Overseas expansion drives growth
Whilst their domestic markets may have stalled, many of the biggest 250 global retailers have achieved revenue growth by successfully taking their offering to new and emerging markets.
The annual Global Powers of Retailing report from Deloitte in conjunction with STORES Media reveals the world’s largest retailers increased revenue by 5% year on year, to over US$4 trillion in fiscal year 2011.
|Deloitte Global Powers of Retailing 2013
Deloitte report, January 2013 | 44 pages
The Deloitte Global Powers of Retailing 2013 report includes the following topics and insights:
- Macroeconomic outlook for retailers in 2013
- Main growth drivers for global retailers
- Key trends impacting Australian retailers
- Potential pitfalls for Australian retailers
- Top 10 retailers grouped by region
- Top 10 retailers by product sector
- Fastest 50 growing retailers.
Watch David White discuss the Global Powers of Retailing 2013 report