Performance: Issue 9
In this issue, we present articles on social media, securities lending on art, succession planning for hedge funds, internal audit in asset management, performance monitoring in asset management, new regulatory changes for OTC derivatives, senior secured credit asset classes, EMIR, Aberdeen and Santander tax reclaims, FATCA and results of our AIFMD survey.
- Social media - A splendid opportunity for fund promoters and asset managers
- Art-secured lending - Unlocking the liquidity of your clients' art collections
- Passing the baton - Hedge fund succession planning
- Internal audit - The need for a risk guardian in asset management companies
- Performance monitoring in asset management - The importance of a customised monitoring system.
- OTC derivatives - Meeting the new regulatory challenges
- Senior secured credit - When two become one
- EMIR—Dodd-Frank - A challenge for European assets management firms and their custodian banks within a non-stabilised regulatory framework.
- ECJ Santander and Aberdeen cases - From tax level playing field to operational nightmare
- FATCA - From worldwide imposed to bilaterally negotiated?
- Responding to the new reality - Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive Survey.