Transfer Pricing Workshop: The new International Dealings Schedule
Tax event | 30 November 2012
We would like to invite you to Deloitte's workshop on the new International Dealings Schedule (IDS). The IDS replaces the Schedule 25A and thin capitalisation schedules and all companies need to complete the new IDS from the 2012 year.
Information required for the IDS is significantly greater than for the current Schedule 25A and there are additional complexities involved in completing the schedule. The workshop will be in two parts: an introductory/overview session followed by a practical case study.
We will provide an overview of the IDS, including:
- The reasons behind the introduction of the IDS by the ATO
- Major differences between the IDS and the Schedule 25A
- Risks and requirements of the IDS for taxpayers, particularly in the context of changes to Australia's transfer pricing legislation
- Potential issues (e.g. data collation) that may be encountered when completing the IDS
- Tips for completion based on our experience.
We will also work through a case study dealing with the various questions on the IDS and the disclosures required, together with potential areas of transfer pricing risk that certain disclosures may highlight.