Issue 17 | Asian Financial Integration and Co-operation
This regular publication focuses on helping our clients and our markets to understand value, grow it, preserve and protect it. In it, we discuss a wide range of current issues and critical market developments regarding China.
You can download the current issue or view all issues in our archive.
Current Issue: Asian Financial Integration and Co-operation
The Asian Financial Forum (AFF) 2013, held in the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre on 14-15 January, was with 2,500 registrants the largest yet in the history of the forum. The main theme was "Asia: Shaping the Next Global Landscape", and much of the focus of the forum was on the integration of Asia, moving beyond previous meetings that were primarily concerned with aspects of the recovery from the global crisis and future models of competitiveness in an emerging new world order.
- Issue 16 Global Capital Markets, Sectors and Trends
- Issue 15 The Market Side of Global Capital Markets
- Issue 14 Does the RMB in 2012 mark China’s financial turning point?
- Issue 13 China & Asia: The Forum and the Formula
- Issue 12 The 12th Five-Year-Plan
- Issue 11 Inclusive Development and National Competitiveness
- Issue 10 The RMB: Savings and Investment Surge
- Issue 9 The Evolving PE Landscape
- Issue 8 Sustainability - Operational and Regulatory Risk
- Issue 7 The Profit in Green
- Issue 6 Shanghai 2020
- Issue 5 Reviewing the Outbound Campaign
- Issue 4 RMB: Cash Flowing and Cash Trapped
- Issue 3 The Changing Private Equity Landscape: What It Means for Investors
- Issue 2 The RMB Abroad
- Issue 1 Why Measuring Value