Deloitte's global infrastructure M&A team has been supporting financial investors in infrastructure, including infrastructure funds, pension and superannuation funds, sovereign wealth funds and insurance companies around the world for many years, advising on the delivery of complex, cross-border transactions.
Specialist practitioners based in Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas have a deep understanding of the sector, financing mechanisms, regulatory regimes and key players.
Deloitte's dedicated team offers a comprehensive range of transaction-related services, providing end-to-end support, from the moment the prospect is identified through to the conclusion of the transaction and beyond, including:
- Infrastructure asset assessment against key investment criteria
- Fundraising and structuring advice
- End-to-end transaction support, including acquisition due diligence and structuring, M&A tax and tax compliance
- Life cycle maintenance and cost optimisation of fund portfolios
- Market knowledge and insight
- Asset and industry specialists.
Deloitte provides comprehensive, integrated solutions for investors, developers and operators across the entire life cycle of an asset. Read about other services from the global Infrastructure & Capital Projects team.