Deloitte Tip-offs Anonymous (TOA) is a global Deloitte product that was established in early 1999 in response to a need to assist private and public sector organisations and entities in their fight against ethics and compliance issues, as well as fraud and corruption within their organisations.
Globally, it is recognised that the most effective source of information to combat fraud is a whistleblowing hotline. Having an independent hotline to report unethical or criminal behaviour helps to strengthen an organisation’s first line of defence in combatting fraud.
When an organisation signs up for TOA, it allows anyone to anonymously report unethical workplace behaviour in relation to the organisation, be they an employee, customer, supplier, manager, shareholder or member of the general public.
Why Deloitte TOA and not another provider?
- We are the only ethics hotline operator who can answer calls in Oshiwambo, Otjiherero and Afrikaans*.
- We have more than 320 subscribing clients in Southern Africa able to act as references.
- We can provide various local languages across Southern Africa and other parts of the world.
*During working hours only. Other Namibian languages may be added if there is sufficient demand.
How can you make a report?
TOA only handles tip-offs related to our client organisations
In Namibia, tip-off information can be submitted by
- Phoning the 0800 / 081 toll-free number(s) assigned to an organisation. Calls during office hours are answered in English, Oshiwambo, Otjiherero or Afrikaans.
- Sending an email to an @tip-offs.com email address assigned to an organisation
- Using the tip-offs.com website (mobile friendly)
- Fax documents to +27 31 560 7395*
- Post documents to Deloitte Tip-offs Anonymous, KZN 138, Umhlanga Rocks, 4320, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa.
*In South Africa, whistle-blowers have the options above and can also
- Post documents for free to Deloitte Tip-offs Anonymous, Free post, KZN 138, Umhlanga Rocks, 4320, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
- Fax documents, free of charge, to 0800 00 77 88
*NB fax and post options are not free from within Namibia
For further information, please contact TOA Namibia management or visit www.tip-offs.com