In this seminar, we will share insights on selected tax areas relevant to NPOs and more specifically regarding application of the law, exemption requirements, and how organizations can ensure compliance taking into account the ever changing laws. We will also explore how to navigate tax controversies and the immigration landscape.
The topics to be covered during this seminar will include:
1. Legal considerations relating to NPOs, including :
2. The Corporate Income tax exemption process including common challenges experienced when undertaking this process.
3. Withholding tax obligations to be considered by NPOs including;
4. Value Added Tax(VAT) considerations for NPOs including;
5. Customs compliance including:
6. Review of employment taxes including:
7. Immigration concerns covering the immigration process, clearance by the NGO Board, and security clearances.
Empower our audience with information covering the above tax areas impacting the NPOs and therefore assisting them in enhancing compliance. This will include controversial areas and areas of uncertainty in interpretation of the law.
All Finance, HR, and tax practitioners in the NPO space