At Deloitte, we follow an enterprise wide approach to managing money laundering risk. This approach enables clients to manage their risk across lines of business and in multiple jurisdictions, while helping meet the expectations of local regulators, shareholders, employees and other stakeholders.
With in-depth experience and a global network composed of industry specialists, we understand the AML/CFT risks and complexities our clients face. We offer advisory services across the entire lifecycle of AML/CFT compliance, drawing on the breadth and depth of our AML capability to provide comprehensive, tailored solutions to many leading financial services providers, as well as smaller organizations. We can help your organization mitigate its risks related to money laundering and terrorist financing, and improve its ability to mee regulatory expectations for a sound AML/CFT program.
Our practitioners have diverse backgrounds and extensive experience in reviewing AML programs for small, mid-size and global institutions as well as providing training, addressing enforcement actions, and presenting at global compliance conferences.
Whether your AML/CFT needs are self identified, driven by changing standards, or the result of regulatory inquiry or investigation, Deloitte has the tools and resources to address them in a timely, efficient and high quality manner.
- Program Assessments
- Independent Testing and Gap Assessments
- Enterprise Risk Assessment Consulting
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Consulting
- Training for all levels of employees, managementand Board of Directors
- Transaction Reviews / Lookback Investigations
- Technology Consulting
- Sanctions Governance Consulting
Our clients include:
- Hedge funds
- Re-insurance companies
- Corporate service providers
- Special purpose vehicle companies
- Public sector entities which include lawenforcement and regulatory athorities