Benefits to participating: Yes you benefit even if you don’t win!
- Independent view of business and benchmark against the "Best"
- Coaching from Deloitte and CIBC FirstCaribbean professionals including customized feedback on company's strategy and performance
- Detailed self–analysis of your business focused on strategic and operational issues supported by discussion lab with Deloitte experts reviewing the pillars of best-practice
- Shine a light on current best practices and areas for improvement
*Unsuccessful applicants will receive in-depth feedback on how to improve.
It is an opportunity to gather the management team, reflect upon the company’s strategy and business plan and understand its strengths and weaknesses. Coaches provide valuable insights along the way.
The benefit of winning: All the benefits of applying and more for the winners
- Exclusive use of the Barbados & the Eastern Caribbean's Best Managed Companies designation (please note annual re-certification applies). This designation is recognized as a sign of trust and helps attract top talent
- Increased market visibility and credibility through exclusive use of Best Managed Companies brand, both nationally and globally
- Highlighted and promoted media exposure
- Access to year-round networking opportunities with other business leaders and global winners
- Strengthened ability to attract and retain talent – especially in the millennial talent pool
- Recognition in the local market and at gala event
- Celebrate the efforts and commitment of your entire company
- Professional development at the Barbados & the Eastern Caribbean'sBest Managed Companies symposium featuring cutting edge thinking and hot topics in business leadership
- Join a global initiative with Best Managed Companies in other countries, the designation is a well-regarded international stamp of quality for private companies