Create a secure future with Regulatory and Legal
Emerging new technologies, constantly changing regulations and ever-evolving business needs shift the ground beneath your feet. We can help you re-write the story, one where you can identify and manage risks and issues in advance, use technology to your advantage and free up your resources to focus on the future, making the most of every opportunity, compliantly and responsibly.
How can we help?
Deloitte Regulatory and Legal is here to help organisations of any regulated industry move beyond simply meeting the minimum compliance standards towards a more strategic and agile approach, setting them up for a responsible, sustainable future.
Holistic in our methods, we go beyond regulatory compliance and remediation services to help you manage risk and vulnerabilities and raise the bar for compliance operations.
Our highly specialised skills and in-depth experience help your organisation address challenges and manage the complexity of enterprise compliance for regulated industries. We build resilient compliance programmes that help you react to shifting business needs and emerging regulations with complete confidence - secure, resilient, responsible and ready for whatever the future brings.
Our Services – All Regulated Industries
Regulatory Strategy and Compliance
- Designing, implementing and operating large-scale compliance programmes and managing regulatory obligations.
- Enabling a proactive, forward-looking assessment of regulatory trends and impact on business models and aligning those business models to a changing regulatory environment
- Improving oversight of regulatory and compliance risk
- Compliance monitoring, testing, analytics and reporting
Regulatory Response– supporting client’s responses to specific breakdowns in their regulatory compliance programmes which are often driven by actual, or the prospect of, regulatory censure.
Our Financial Crime offering helps organisations in developing, implementing and remediating all aspects of robust Financial Crime Risk Management programmes; assisting the world's leading financial institutions and other exposed industries to combat fraud, corruption, litigation, disputes, money laundering and other financial crimes that can diminish brand and reputation.
Our Services – Financial Services Industry
Due to the specialised regulatory requirements in the Financial Services industry, we have dedicated professionals assisting Financial Services organisations across the three lines of defence. We support compliance with financial industry regulations, including conduct and consumer protection and provide services that address the risks associated with the full lifecycle of financial transactions including capital and stress testing, credit, market, operational and liquidity risks.
- Market and Credit Risk– assisting clients in asset level reviews, analytics and cash-flow modelling, structural and document review and post-closing compliance testing.
- Capital Management, Liquidity and Treasury Risk– transforming and globally scaling clients’ treasury and commodity trading capabilities focussed on large company events, including M&A, Finance Transformation, responding to regulatory requirements and changing market conditions from commodity and currency volatilities, and liquidity conditions.
- Anti-Money Laundering - assisting clients with accounting irregularities / financial statement fraud investigations.
- Customer onboarding and periodic reviews (KYC) Managed Services - uses a framework to identify all relevant impacts of regulations on an organisation as well as to evaluate potential leverage of solutions between regulations.