Small measures can lead to large savings
With an efficient and monitored customs handling it is possible for your company to increase its profit by lowering its customs cost.
There are often opportunities for large savings by implementing customs routines when a company imports goods from countries outside the EU, e.g. lower customs duty costs, reduced import VAT or even exemptions.
Deloitte has an international network of customs specialists that can assist you in all kinds of customs issues irrespective of which countries that are involved. We assist you in structuring future flows of goods in order to minimize administration costs. Also small measures can lead to large savings by re-classification of goods from one classification to another.
Our services include:
- Applications for permits and certifications for customs routines
- AEO certification (Authorised Economic Operator)
- Application for BTI (Binding Tariff Information)
- Customs audits and court processions
- Application for credit permit/license
- Customs/Bonded warehouse
- Optimized classification and re-classification
- Optimized calculations of customs value
- Customs declaration procedures
- Inward Processing Relief
- Outward Processing Relief
If you have further questions please contact Benny Persson, email@example.com or phone +46 75 246 20 00.