Aktuella webcasts inom Financial Services
Delta i Deloittes webbsändningar som behandlar aktuella frågor. Du väljer själv om du vill delta live eller lyssna i efterhand vid en tidpunkt som passar dig.
Private Equity, Hedge Funds & Mutual Funds
Tuesday, December 20, 2:00 PM EST
With the investment management community continuing to operate under increasing regulatory and investor scrutiny, what recent developments should fund managers consider? We'll discuss:
- New whistleblower provisions in the Dodd-Frank Act, including the implications of stronger anti-fraud programs and controls.
- FCPA challenges regarding money raised from sovereign wealth funds and foreign pension plans.
- The Form PF requirement for asset managers to report on the valuation of portfolio companies.
Learn about new regulatory requirements that may be highly impactful to fund managers and considerations for addressing them.
Tuesday, January 17, 2:00 PM EST
The worst of times can still be the best of times for insurers that find innovative ways to improve their bottom line. What potential strategies could help overcome obstacles to growth? We'll discuss:
- Broadening distribution systems, expanding into emerging markets, and targeting mergers and acquisitions.
- Adapting to new regulatory demands, making enterprise risk management a business generator, winning the war for talent, upgrading technology, and becoming brand resilient.
- Driving innovation by applying analytics, enhancing the customer experience, and better connecting with prospects.
Discover steps insurers may take to employ their people and capital more productively.
Banking & Securities
Tuesday, January 31, 2:00 PM EST
With new international guidance from Basel Committee regulators and emerging Dodd-Frank provisions, regulatory compliance is increasingly complex for banks. What are important recent developments? We'll discuss:
- The current state of capital regulation in the U.S., including Dodd-Frank provisions, stress-testing requirements, and capital planning expectations becoming an integral part of capital adequacy assessment processes.
- Regulatory capital and liquidity trends in the U.S. and abroad, including discussion of Basel III standards.
- Key implementation considerations.
Learn how the new standards may impact your financial institution and potential challenges you may face.
Thursday, February 2, 2:00 PM EST
Advances in commercial real estate business analytics enable fascinating capabilities across enterprises. Which new capabilities can help you in your efforts to drive performance, growth, and compliance for your organization while limiting unnecessary risks? We'll discuss:
- Key issues driving the need for advanced analytics, including investor reporting and operational efficiency.
- Analytical solutions being developed to address the demand in the market, including tenants, finance, workforce, and risk.
- Assessing ROI in sophisticated analytic capabilities – when and under what circumstances should you invest?
Stay on top of the analytics movement in commercial real estate and learn how it may apply to your company.