Whether you are establishing a business in France or buying one, you want to be sure that you have the best legal and fiscal arrangements for your specific needs. We can provide advice through people who know the systems in both your home country as well as in France and can explain matters in a context that will be familiar to you.
- We will help you select the optimal legal structure for your French business and explain the appropriate management structure to accompany it.
- In order to register a company, we can prepare the memorandum / incorporation charter and articles of association in both French and your home language. In the case of an acquisition, we can modify them to accord with your requirements.
- Our fiscal experts will recommend the best possible corporate tax structure and can advise on profit repatriation and loss reliefs.
- On an ongoing basis, our tax team will seek tax optimisation for you, making sure that you are aware of all the latest changes in French fiscal procedures. We can also advise on dealing with tax compliance inspections and negotiating the outcomes with the authorities.
- On an ongoing basis, our legal team will establish the various documents and deeds required for annual company administration and give you all the advice you may need for conducting your business in France, eg: on commercial, property and employment matters.