As in all countries, you will find that France has its own procedures and compliance regulations for company accounting and administration. We have designed a full range of services aimed at satisfying the French legal and fiscal obligations and providing for your internal reporting requirements.
- Every client is the personal responsibility of one of our partners who will appoint an account manager, chosen from amongst our senior qualified accountants. They will have full access to specialists in our organisation, as and when needed.
- We can help you to set up a chart of accounts which conforms to French regulations, help maintain the regular bookkeeping if you wish, produce your management accounts and group reporting packages, and complete your tax returns.
- We can advise on accounting procedures applicable in France and on how to convert them into generally accepted accounting standards for your home country in order to ensure that your group consolidation is properly performed.
- We can also assist with all employee related administration and will provide up-to-date advice on employment regulations in France.
Deloitte Accounting Services (DAS)
- DAS is a department dedicated to providing administration, accounting and payroll services for International firms already established or willing to establish themselves in France.