Deloitte IFRS e-Learning Program for DirectorsTM
Helping boards and audit committees maintain financial literacy
To effectively fulfill their oversight responsibilities throughout and after the transition from Canadian GAAP to IFRS, board and audit committee members must maintain their financial literacy. And with IFRS conversion activities already underway, now is the time to start the IFRS education process. That’s why Deloitte has developed an IFRS e-learning program catered to the needs of directors. It focuses on building awareness rather than technical details.
Deloitte IFRS e-Learning Program for Directors TM provides the flexibility of individual self-study, with the option of group sessions facilitated by a Deloitte IFRS professional. The interactive material:
- discusses the challenges that companies may face through the conversion
- highlights difficult issues that management and boards may encounter throughout the changeover process
- outlines differences between IFRS and Canadian GAAP for all key standards
- provides practical examples based on Deloitte’s experiences implementing IFRS around the globe
- recommends questions that directors should consider asking management or internal and external auditors
Contact us to learn more about the IFRS e-Learning Program for Directors
For more IFRS resources, visit www.deloitteifrs.ca .
Dernière mise à jour