UK HR Transformation Partner
Global Human Capital Leader
Brett is the Global Human Capital Leader in Deloitte’s Consulting practice and also coordinates the HR Transformation and M&A centres of excellence in the region. He is a former Chartered Civil Engineer with 20 years international business consulting experience. He consults at senior level on HR strategies, merger integrations, organisation design and major transformation programmes, including the provision of back-office shared services and offshoring/outsourcing-with particular expertise in HR and Change Management.
Prior to his current role, Brett led Human Capital in the UK for both Deloitte and Andersen. He has a MBA from Warwick University and is a Fellow of the Institute of Business Consulting. Ranked in ‘HR Magazine’s Top 100 Most Influential’ in 2006 and 2007.
Key interests and recent projects
- Global HR shared services and offshoring to Kuala Lumpur, Krakov and Manila for a multinational petroleum company;
- European HR transformation services as part of the world’s largest HR outsourcing contract for a leading pharmaceutical organisation;
- Virtual Global Team Working for a global energy supplier;
- HR shared services design and implementation for a global automotive and aerospace manufacturer;
- Global HR transformation and offshoring to India for an emerging markets retail bank;
- Post Merger integration of two major US banks;
- Post merger integration of a leading equity organisation with a wealth management specialist;
- Demerger of a central city transport body as part of the Public Private Partnership, creating a new group of smaller organisations;
- IT integration for the merger of two international banking organisations.
Page Last Updated