The member firms of Deloitte provide professional services to electric power companies and electric and gas utilities worldwide. We are a market leader to serve a majority of the world's largest regulated utilities and independent power producers.
Our China practice
We have been serving most of Chinese power generation and transmission enterprises, and large number of international giants in China, cross audit, tax, management consulting, financial advisory and risk management:
- Help in improving the management processes for China’s largest State-Owned power grid enterprise, including performance management framework, and framework of financial statements in accordance with the International Accounting Standards
- Advise for China’s largest power producer’s IT planning and implementation
- Help in improving the overall financial management, assets management and IT systems for one of China’s largest power producers’ provincial subsidiary
- Conduct IPO audit service for China’s largest renewable power producer
- Perform a financial due diligence for acquiring local power plants on behalf of one of the US’ largest power producers
- Structuring advice, including development and evaluation of various structures, in relation to European investment banks for their investment in wind farm projects in China. Also advised clients on the Chinese tax incentives on power plant construction and operation, financing, earning repatriation, etc.
- Compiling a financial model and undertook financial due diligence for one of the largest power producer’s in China potential investment in a green field hydropower plant's JV.