This course gives an overview of the most common functionalities in OpenText Content Server 10. After following this course participants will have a fair understanding of all options in Content Server and be able to maximize the use of their system. This is a practical course where participants will be able to see & do everything hands-on in the system.
- Understand the different objects in Content Server 10.
- Know how to use Content Server 10 functionalities.
- Document creation, review.
- Collaboration and Social Functionalities.
- Create a basic understanding of the Content Server security model.
Current and future Content Server end-users.
- Knowledge of OpenText Livelink or Content Server is helpful but not required.
- Basic awareness of ECM concepts is helpful.
- Introduction to OpenText Content Server.
- The Enterprise Workspace.
- The Personal Frontpage.
- Different Items in Content Server.
- Creating and managing documents.
- Search Functionalities in Content Server.
- Workflow initiation and follow up.
- Social & Collaboration Features in Content Server.
- Security Model in OpenText Content Server.
If you want to subscribe for a public training, please select the preferred date below.