Why outsource your hotline to Tip-offs Anonymous?
Some benefits of using the independent Tip-offs Anonymous hotline service versus an in-house option:
- Unlike other hotline service providers, our hotline service is our core business and not an ‘add-on’ service.
- Dedicated skilled professionals answer calls in a consistent manner.
- Malicious calls are dealt with professionally and filtered on behalf of the client.
- There is total independence and objectivity in the management of the hotline service by a dedicated professional team.
- Live answering in a number of languages by trained and security checked agents - 24 hours per day - including all public holidays and weekends.
- Cost effective 24-hour service with the benefit of not involving valuable company senior management resources in taking calls, managing the operations as well as the security of the hotline.
- Infrastructure and systems to receive tip-offs in any one of a number of ways (unique 0800 FreeCall telephone, FreeCall fax, FreePost, secure unique e-mail or via an interactive website).
- Access to on-site translators, if necessary.
- All calls are digitally recorded, accurately logged and stored for future reference purposes.
- Access to sophisticated technology, which allows a focussed and customised response to callers and regular reporting to management of hotline activity. This technology is supported by full-time on-site support.
- Reduced risk of callers being identified and possibly victimised.
- Ability to communicate freely on an ongoing basis with callers whilst respecting their anonymity – this ability has been invaluable in following up on initial tip-offs made.
- Greater levels of confidentiality through secure reporting channels.
- Continuity of service.
- Added benefit of in-house assessors who immediately re-listen to calls and analyse them for urgency and importance.
- Objective summary reporting of hotline activity for management, director and audit committee meetings.
- Added benefits of sharing in the experiences of other clients, innovative and tested hotline communication and awareness ideas as well as current best practices.
- Access to sophisticated case studies and lessons learnt, which is proving to be a valuable risk management tool.
- Availability of a comprehensive range of effective communication and promotional material at low cost to clients.
- Dedicated client account executives available to clients throughout Southern Africa to advise on ongoing awareness and communication.
- Fully operational free services available from Namibia and Botswana, with a separate contact centre based in Zimbabwe which also services Malawi.