The Enterprise Risk Management services offered by Deloitte member firms help organizations integrate risk management into their business and strategic processes to enable them to take risks to create value as well as respond to and mitigate risks appropriately. We have combined deep specialist skills and a flexible strategic model for partnering with our clients to better manage risk. Our team works with our clients to identify risks, analyse their impact & likelihood/probability, and implement cost-effective controls to mitigate the risks. We aim to introduce or enhance the risk management /awareness culture throughout the organisations we work with in order to achieve effective risk transformation by embedding risk management in strategic and operational planning and implementation. We advise and assist our clients with becoming Risk Intelligent Organisations™ through a variety of services, and supported by our tools namely the Deloitte Risk Intelligence Map™ and ThinkTank™ technology
In today’s challenging market conditions, companies often have a lower tolerance for “surprises” and a greater need to manage risk holistically. Furthermore, certain regulatory rules requiring disclosures regarding the board’s role in risk oversight are driving the need for an enterprise-wide view of risk. To address these internal and external drivers, Deloitte member firms help clients and boards through the following services.
- Integrate risk management into businesses to enhance the reliability of risk monitoring processes throughout the enterprise, respond to and mitigate risks more appropriately, and take or exploit risks that can create value.
- Develop a common approach and language for addressing risks and integrating the many different organizations
- Develop an understanding of how the board executes its responsibilities to help resolve latent issues, develop new vision, and become more effective and efficient
- Improve risk governance and oversight
- Better decision making and more timely action to address risks
Deloitte provides a range of services to help member firm clients with their risk management issues, including:
- Development of/ and or review of an organisation’s risk management strategy, strategy and policy;
- Development of/ and or review of the organisation’s enterprise risk model;
- Determination of an organisation’s risk management maturity/capabilities;
- Determination of /and review of an organisation’s risk appetite and evaluation criteria including a review of or development of qualitative and quantitative risk assessment rating scales;
- Facilitation of risk assessment workshops at strategic, business and process levels, to identify and assess risks that may prevent an organisation from achieving its objectives; and
- Facilitation of risk management training.
- All our services are supported by the relevant change and project management initiatives.