Business intelligence service (BIS)
Remaining within the boundaries of the law, our skilled BIS team can assist you with the retrieval and interpretation of specialised background information, both locally and globally.
Verifying background information may greatly assist you with the focusing of your efforts, mitigating risk, and making informed decisions whether in support of due diligence process, litigation, forensic investigations, as part of an organisation’s expansion, or in the assessment of the suitability of key appointments.
Whatever the need; “knowing” the person or entity will provide a complete picture of a subject’s interaction with other persons and entities in a society.
- Non-financial due diligence reviews
- Strategic background investigations of entities or individuals
- Identifying and locating movable and immovable assets of entities or individuals
- Provision of strategic background information in support of new business ventures or environments
- Black Economic Empowerment reviews and verification (BEE status)
- Background research in terms of the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Client risk assessments
- Country risk assessments
- Screening of candidates for key appointments and verification of Curricula Vitae