The digital market is inundated with a range of the latest technologies like iPads and iPhones – a market where consumers just can’t get enough - and these advances in technology bring with them a number of IT security and control concerns for business when it comes to integrating employees’ personal technology with work technology and systems that are in place.
Disruptive technologies are also changing how IT is applied in businesses in many ways, where businesses are forced to adapt to the consumerisation trend.
|How will our clients benefit from our Digital Consumerisation offering?
- Integrating personally-paid-for technology with work technology and creating opportunities for increased usability, availability and reliability
- Opening up hardware and software for increased compatibility with workplace servers
- Providing employees with the opportunity to be more productive.
- Organisations who plan to implement a bring your own device (BYOD) policy
- Organisations who plan to implement a bring your own application (BYOA) policy
- Organisations who have sensitive information and are looking to implement policies around management of data on personal devices (Mobile Device Management, MDM)
- Organisations who are implementing new products and services into markets and require disruptive strategies for fast consumer adoption using new technologies and platforms.
Deloitte Digital business enablers