Restructuring Services specialises in providing preeminent and in-depth professional and financial advisory services to management and stakeholders of underperforming and financially distressed businesses, or those approaching insolvency.
We leverage off our extensive experience to partner with creditors, equity holders, the legal community, bank syndicates and other interested parties, with the objective of maximising shareholders’ recoveries and protecting their investments through exit, turnaround or both.
Our network of Restructuring Services professionals has vast experience in a variety of sectors, and extensive service capabilities, which enable us to serve the complex needs of our clients. We regularly access the Deloitte global centres of excellence to ensure that we remain on the forefront of development in the Restructuring Services field.
Our service offering includes:
Core Restructuring Services Skills
Business plan review:
- An independent, unbiased view of the company business plan based upon understanding historical performance and market and operational factors
- Detailed sensitivity analysis modelling potential scenarios and understanding of the impact on projected free cash flows
- An assessment of the Company’s funding requirements during the period of the business plan
Options analysis for client and / or lender
- Based upon understanding the funding requirements from reviews of both short and long term forecasts
- Advising on potential options for the business
- Understanding the valuation of the business both from the perspective of a going concern and the sale of parts
Short term cash flow forecast:
- Advising on best practice principles in respect of short term cash flow forecasting, drawing upon templates developed across different industries
- Helping management teams to understand immediate working capital funding requirements and how to manage any cash shortfalls
- Review of cash flow forecasts, including analysis of sensitivity scenarios
Developing turnaround plans:
- Assessing the ‘As-Is’ status of the business and understanding goals for turnaround
- Developing an operational and financial turnaround strategy
- Deriving a financial baseline presenting the ‘To-Be’ status, clearly illustrating measurable goals towards achievement against which management can be monitored