Oracle telecommunication solutions
Telecommunication Service and network equipment providers use Deloitte powered by Oracle to optimise business processes, networks, IT systems and supply chains. We assist you in rapidly launching innovative services and business models, and we build world-class customer experiences and thriving brands to ensure that you deliver optimum service to your clients.
Why Oracle is the right fit for you
Oracle Communications Service Fulfilment solutions are at the forefront of leading OSS transformation in Tier 1 telecom service providers around the world. More than 170 global service providers (including AT&T, Bharti, BT, Cable & Wireless, China Telecom, Colt, Oi, OTE, Singtel, Telekom Malaysia, Telenor, Telstra, Vodafone and others) use Oracle Communications Service Fulfilment solutions to efficiently launch and deliver communications services over traditional and next-generation mobile and IP‑based networks.
- Oracle provides a complete solutions portfolio spanning the entire communications systems landscape.
- Oracle delivers best-in-class technology for carrier-grade servers, storage and IT infrastructure.
- Oracle solutions provide mission-critical business and operational support systems and service delivery platforms.
- Oracle creates business intelligence applications and retail point-of-sale solutions geared to the needs of communications organisations.
- Oracle and Java are an unbeatable combination, with the Java platform running more than three-billion mobile devices worldwide.
Find out more about how a Deloitte‑implemented Oracle solution can solve your telecommunication needs, by getting in touch with us here:
Deloitte has held the highest-level alliance relationships with Oracle for more than a decade and has won more Oracle PartnerNetwork Titan awards than any other system integrator over the past several years. Please refer to http://www.deloitte.com/oracle.
We recently received, from Oracle, the Oracle Partner Network Diamond status, which is currently the highest possible status that a partner of Oracle can attain.