Oracle Utility Transformation Solutions for increased efficiency
This solution is specifically aimed at utilities worldwide to meet your biggest business challenges. Today, utilities in any segment (electricity, natural gas, water or waste management) have a pressing need to:
- Increase customer satisfaction and shareholder value
- Provide environmentally friendly service
- Improve efficiency and reliability
To increase the effectiveness of your utility, big data needs to be turned into actionable insight.
Deloitte, through Oracle, provides utilities with complete solutions and complete choice. Our software is integrated with market-leading business intelligence tools, middleware, hardware and database technologies, providing proven standalone applications or complete solutions for your entire initiative.
The business drivers for change in your utility
Our approach assists you in addressing operational issues by:
- Integrating departmental silos that have formed
- Controlling your costs while still proactively dealing with increased business and IT complexities
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and security at all times
We assist you in adapting to continual business change by:
- Increasing the flexibility to respond in a cost‑effective and timely manner to macro-economic changes
- Replacing legacy infrastructure with that which is more cost effective and quicker to monitor and upgrade
- Lowering the costs associated with replacing tired applications, business processes and acquiring new staff
By being continually aware of environmental issues, we assist you in:
- Reducing the causes and mitigating the effects of global warming and greenhouse gases
- Improving grid efficiency
- Implementing demand response programmes
Find out more about how a Deloitte-implemented Oracle solution can solve your utility organisation’s needs, by getting in touch with us here:
Deloitte has held the highest-level alliance relationships with Oracle for more than a decade and has won more Oracle PartnerNetwork Titan awards than any other system integrator over the past several years. Please refer to http://www.deloitte.com/oracle.
We recently received, from Oracle, the Oracle Partner Network Diamond status, which is currently the highest possible status that a partner of Oracle can attain.