IT programme delivery
IT Programme Delivery Management
This proposition is an offering of client-side advice supporting the delivery of major IT transformation programmes throughout the solution development lifecycle. This proposition covers two areas:
- Strategy and Advisory
- Interacting at all points in the technology transformation cycle, defining and supporting technology-based innovation
- Defining and launching IT Transformation strategies and programmes, providing vision and realism to the transformation definition and structure
- Developing frameworks and tools to help support client IT investment decisions and align innovation to benefits and priorities
- Technology Transformation Management
- Working in close partnership with our clients, to effectively mobilise and deliver their technology programmes
- Embedding process and governance across the transformation to provide programme assurance to the Board
- Managing large-scale, complex technology transformation programmes
- Establishing Centres of Excellence for technical management processes, such as project management, IT delivery and testing, etc.
- Developing world-class process, frameworks and tools to help optimise client technology and service investment
Programme Delivery Value to our clients
Through our approach, we work with our clients to:
- Create a nimble delivery culture more able to deliver what is needed, rather than what suppliers want to give our clients
- Link required business outcomes to the planned outputs from system and technology-enabled change programmes
- Instil a right-first-time and no-surprises delivery culture
- Start to anticipate what’s going to go wrong before it happens
- Bring together delivery, financial and commercial information to support joined-up decision making.
Key enablers of IT programme delivery
The Methodologies Library provides a comprehensive collection of software development and project management methodologies, which can be used by practitioners within IT. Project and Integration Management (PIM) is Deloitte Consulting’s stand-alone project and quality management method.
PIM is intended to be used on PMO and other engagements where a comprehensive method does not exist. The Project Management (PM) and Quality Management (QM) discipline content included in PIM has been integrated into other Deloitte core methods, including EVD for SAP, EVD for Oracle and EIM.
Contact us to find out how Deloitte can ensure that your IT programmes are delivered on time.