The Deloitte Oracle Service offering
The Deloitte Oracle Service Offering
Our capability is built on three key pillars:
- Deep Oracle Skills: Our consultants have a deep knowledge of Oracle’s current and future product strategy, an in‑depth understanding of the technology and its application, unrivalled experience in its design and implementation, and a proven record of accomplishment in using it to realise business strategies.
- Independence: Our advice will be straight, unbiased and based on direct practical experience of implementing Oracle technologies. We are a truly independent professional services firm. We will provide a realistic assessment of the strengths and limitations of the Oracle software and recommend third-party software where it proves to be appropriate.
- Breadth and depth: Our consultants are part of a global network of Oracle practitioners (more than 10 000) enabling them to share knowledge of Oracle technologies with a large pool of consulting talent, drawing on the latest thinking to deliver exceptional value for our clients.
With Oracle’s best‑in‑class industry software solutions, coupled with Deloitte Consulting’s deep industry capabilities and knowledge, we offer specific Oracle solutions to the following industries:
|Utilities||Tax authorities||Higher education||Telcos||Financial services|
|Customer Care & Billing and Meter
|Enterprise Taxation Management||ERP and Student Administration||
Channel and Portal
|Integrated reporting and Solvency II for Banking and Insurance|
|Financial Management||Human Capital Management||Supply Chain Management||Enterprise Performance Management||Enterprise Information Management|
|Transportation Management||Enterprise Asset Management||Governance Risk and Compliance|
The Deloitte Oracle FUSION Centre of Excellence was established in 2010 with a specific focus on product testing, Fusion Apps readiness and the development of industry and process‑specific ready solutions. The result is the implementation of the first client on Fusion Applications with Oracle.
Our clients will tell you that we truly understand the dependencies between the “business” and IT. As well as providing specific technical skills, we are passionate about understanding and resolving the management and change aspects that often impair effective IT delivery. Whilst our advisors have strong technology backgrounds, they are also experienced business consultants, bringing additional essential skills such as leadership in IT management, along with programme, project and change management capabilities.
- Formal internal Oracle talent recruitment, retention and development programme
- Mandatory Oracle training curriculum
- Certified Six Sigma and PMP resources
- Financial-Service-Industry-specific industry proficiency programme
- Practice-wide training in Deloitte Oracle Enterprise Value Delivery (EVD) implementation methodology, tools and accelerators
Deloitte Oracle Alliance
Deloitte has held the highest-level alliance relationships with Oracle for more than a decade and has won more Oracle PartnerNetwork Titan awards than any other system integrator over the past several years. Please refer to http://www.deloitte.com/oracle.
The Deloitte Oracle Alliance team works with Oracle’s leadership to identify, develop and implement leading-edge initiatives that respond to industry needs that deliver best-of-class practice solutions for their clients. The Alliance works in tandem with the Deloitte Oracle Centre of Excellence to understand key indicators that are important to the client and develop industry‑focused practices and have a centre point for all Oracle‑related information.
We recently received, from Oracle, the Oracle Partner Network Diamond status, which is currently the highest possible status that a partner of Oracle can attain.
List of specialisations currently held by Deloitte: http://solutions.oracle.com/partners/deloitte