Human Resources Functional Transformation
Over the past 15 years, Deloitte has been advising clients on Human Resource Transformation initiatives. Deloitte has earned recognition as an industry leader (e.g., Forrester’s highest IT transformation ranking, Kennedy Information’s citing as #1 in Talent Management consulting and ranking as the second-largest HR consultancy in the world). This honor has been provided because Deloitte objectively address’s each transformation effort on its own merits, using our mix of people and skills to drive every project.
HR operations are no longer the primary focus of HR Transformation. With so many companies having already accomplished big improvements, efficiency has become table stakes. The real value in HR Transformation today involves leveraging those operational improvements to support and align with the broader business strategy. That’s the definition of Business-driven HR Transformation — and it’s where we excel.
HR Transformation Strategy and Planning
- Develop the roadmap for HR transformation, including the priorities, business cases and the future solution
HR Operating Model and Organisation Design
- Bring fresh thinking to the services HR delivers and how. This is key to continued improvement in HR efficiency, service quality and governance
- Leverage technology to support your HR service strategy. Take advantage of the latest developments in information management and workforce analytics. Integrate your HR technology strategy with the company’s broader technology strategy
- Use outsourcing to fundamentally alter your cost structure, improve service quality and enable HR to react more quickly to business changes
HR Shared Services
- Establish shared services as a viable long-term solution for organisations that have the scale and desire to optimise the processes themselves and for processes where maintaining control is crucial
Deloitte has a pre-existing methodology for addressing all types of HR engagements, from broad, multi-faceted HR transformations to more targeting programs. The Deloitte HR Transformation framework shown below addresses HR strategy and service delivery, organization design, sourcing, HR process and policy and technology and location considerations under one integrated model for effective HR management.