The Deloitte’s strategic change services enables clients to lead and support significant organisational and change initiatives, including mergers and acquisitions, organisational restructurings, regulatory programs and technology and enterprise wide transformation projects.
Research has indicated that to achieve change is hard and complex. This is supported by what we observe in practice:
- A predominant focus on a technical solution (e.g. system, process, structure, etc.), which often lead to a slow and ineffective strategy execution;
- Leadership doesn't take responsibility to live and drive the change
- Employees show resistance towards the change (and keep doing what they are used to do)
And If 'change' is formally addressed in a change program it is often lacking the business context, isolated from the rest of the program and only focusing on communication and training. Ultimately, this is not generating the desired impact.
Getting to the 'heart of the change' is of paramount importance to drive sustainable strategy realisation. Therefore Deloitte has developed the unique 'Strategic Change' approach that integrates people and business issues and is about delivering results!
Our approach focuses on realising your strategic objectives through engaging and advising executive stakeholders. When strong interest is established, we take this forward and develop a change plan that is integrated with the business/transformation plan. In our approach we engage multiple layers of leadership directly in strategy execution by leading through the line, establishing and leveraging specific behaviors that accelerate change and make this visible with sound feedback (including bottom line impact) and a matching action planning.
The services we provide
- Technology, process and regulatory adoption - integrated change, communications, and learning to support large-scale technology (e.g. SAP and Oracle), business process and regulatory initiatives (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley and industry specific compliance programs).
- Strategic change for major corporate initiatives including culture alignment, stakeholder management, organisation alignment, and communications (corporate culture, leadership development and coaching)