Leadership and Workforce Development
Through our strategic partnership with Development Dimensions International, Deloitte also offers competency based training and development programs that are designed to give people at all levels the skills they need to be increasingly effective in their jobs.
Your workforce is constantly being challenged to take on increasing responsibilities and these employees are the key to helping your organisation achieve its strategic goals. All employees need to continuously build skills that will help them grow, ensure their employability and contribute to the success of the organisation.
Deloitte makes use of DDI’s workforce development programmes which are:
- Proven to build specific, job-critical competencies and promote positive behaviour changes
- Flexible to fit your environment and language and delivery requirements.
- Tried and tested in the world’s leading companies, including more than 400 of the Fortune 500.
- Completely integratable so you can mix and match offerings to create a development programme that is tailored to; and effective for your organisation and your people.
- Capable of driving common language and behaviors throughout all levels in the organisation.
Leaders are operating in an ever-changing environment and regularly face new challenges. To be successful ion both a personal and an organisational level, they need new skills and competencies to meet these challenges.
Deloitte uses a competency-based integrated approach that helps organisations achieve their business objectives and results. Through leadership assessment and development, organisations can improve bench strength and grow their own leaders by identifying and developing high-potential employees.
Our training programmes equip leaders at all levels with the day-to-day interpersonal skills for leading individuals or groups and the broader, overall skills needed to create and maintain a high-performance workplace. This ties in seamlessly with our assessment centre and survey services which help companies identify, hire and promote the most talented people.