Outlook for the global commercial and business aircraft industry
- The overall long-term prospects for this industry are strong despite it not being immune to the financial crisis
- Growth is expected to come from maturing economies, and Asia is one of the leading ones
- This document provides the current outlook in context, by referring to the high oil prices, global recession and the credit crunch
- Thereafter it analyses how the recovery will look like and provides the future of regional jets versus commercial narrow bodies
- A recovery to definitely watch!
Download a full publication