Transformation Key Strategies
- The creation of an enabling corporate culture is key to the retention of all professionals and to the firm’s employer of choice strategy.
- Barriers to career development and retention are identified from exit interviews/discussion forums and EEA consultative forums.
- The firm takes care in educating all staff on cultural differences, and driving behaviour that is respectful and caring. The issue of behaviour is something we take very seriously and the Deloitte Way behaviours form the basis of our interaction with each other.
- Change management interventions are designed to address barriers identified above, increase self-awareness, respect for others and build relationships of trust and support.
Corporate Social Investment
- Deloitte is fully committed to the transformation of our country.
- We recognise that our success is inextricably linked to that of our broader community.
- Through the Deloitte Foundation, we are helping to make a difference in local communities with considerable financial investment as well as contributions of time and talent from our employees.
- All of our Business Units and regions have adopted community projects and many staff members are involved in providing their time and energy in supporting the communities they work with.
- We believe involvement in community projects will broaden the perspective of our employees and contribute to our shared beliefs.
- Our transformation strategy is widely communicated to all staff through internal publications and presentations.
- Our external communication strategy is based on the principle of dialogue and engagement.
- Our external message will always be consistent with our internal message.