Our environmental policy
Deloitte has developed an environmental policy with key statements on how we will manage our impact on the environment.
The Deloitte Environmental Policy states that it will:
- Comply with the letter and spirit of applicable laws and regulations;
- Comply with the spirit of the United Nations Global Compact principles on environmental sustainability;
- Incorporate energy efficient measures and promote energy efficiency use in all areas of business activity;
- Implement waste management strategies that promote waste reduction, re-use and recycling where appropriate;
- When possible, make choices that minimise the need for travel. When travel is necessary, we will make choices that minimise the environmental impacts’
- Promote awareness amongst staff on environmental impacts of their work activities’
- Adopt a purchasing programme that take into account the environmental impacts of products and services; and
- Continuously seek to improve environmental performance of our clients through our service line offerings.