Oil & gas reality check 2013
A look at the top issues facing the oil & gas sector
Deloitte’s Global Energy & Resources group is delighted to introduce its 2013 issue of Oil and Gas Reality Check, which focuses on the five of the primary challenges impacting the oil and gas sector globally, and provides our view of the direction which these trends will follow.
Issues covered in the report:
- Shale gas – a global or regional resource?
- LNG pricing – the end of oil indexation?
- Resource nationalism – entering a period of low tide?
- NOCs – capturing the playing field
- Managing market complexity
The report explores the industry fundamentals of each trend – the supply, demand, macroeconomic, regulatory, cost, price, and competitive behavior factors – allowing us to draw insights and describe what may unfold over the short and the long-term.
Watch the video