We offer a compelling proposition to the Islamic Finance industry advising both Islamic and conventional financial institutions seeking to leverage our Islamic Finance expertise. We are unique in having an internationally renowned Sharia’a Scholar working alongside our Audit, Consulting, Financial Advisory Services and Tax specialists, representing a real breadth of knowledge and expertise.
The combination of both Islamic and conventional finance expertise enables us to provide practical and relevant insights for both Islamic operators and conventional financial institutions with Islamic operations (“Islamic windows”).
Our Sharia’a Scholar, Mufti Hassaan Kaleem, works closely with our practitioners to facilitate efficient delivery of our advice within a Sharia’a compliant framework.
Why is Deloitte different?
- A Global Network: Our network comprises experienced practitioners with deep technical Islamic Finance knowledge, providing innovative, market leading advice. Members are based in three strategic locations: UK, Bahrain and Malaysia.
- Sharia’a Scholar: Working in tandem with an internationally renowned Sharia’a Scholar provides us with an unrivalled level of Sharia’a knowledge. This facilitates unique insights into business critical challenges and ensures Sharia’a considerations are at the centre of our advice.
- Market Focused Services: Our Islamic Finance services are organised as six distinct propositions. The propositions represent multidisciplinary teams with competencies drawn from across Deloitte, organised to deliver a one-stop solution.
- Islamic Finance Knowledge Center: Deloitte Islamic Finance Knowledge Center is a thought leadership think-tank focused on providing innovative intellectual and practical programs, for Islamic finance leaders and institutions. Its activities include:
- Conducting market leading research
- Leading the development of market best practices and harmonization
- Education for market participants