Legislation and regulatory imperatives mean that it is no longer adequate for firms to simply deal with fraud as it arises. It is necessary to have an effective fraud risk management strategy in place and to be able to demonstrate that you are engaged in financial crime risk management.
How we can help
We will help you to assess your vulnerability to fraud, define any weaknesses in systems and processes from both an external and an internal perspective, and help you to minimise your financial crime risk. We are able to assist with the development of anti-fraud policies, procedures and controls, and with designing and delivering training to management and staff.
Our Fraud Risk Management team has a suite of proven tools and approaches to assist you in delivering a fraud and financial crime risk management system:
- Vulnerability diagnostic – Identifies key potential legal and regulatory compliance gaps and issues and provides an objective review of an organisation’s fraud risk management framework.
- D&Termine - A web enabled survey tool that allows you to understand and analyse your staff’s perceptions, attitude and experience in the fields of fraud and business ethics and so identify potential risk factors and historic weaknesses.
- Vulnerability workshops - A highly participative process with staff and management that identifies specific financial fraud vulnerabilities.
- D-Tect - Our electronic data analysis tool that enables us to interrogate data across the business and investigate specific fraud risk management issues.
- Staff training – Helps you to train your employees in fraud awareness.
- Policies – Assists you in developing ethics and whistleblowing policies as well as fraud response plans.