Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
In such a dynamic environment, is your company looking for growth, liquidity, or seeking to take advantage of these trends through strategic acquisitions or divestitures? We can help.
As the corporate finance practice of the U.S. member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC has access to relationships and expertise at Fortune 500 Personal & Business Service Companies as well as with financial investors. Working with our Deloitte LLP affiliates, we have a depth of skills and experience and advise clients in a range of business services sectors:
- Industrial growth, including transportation and distribution, logistics services, and utilities
- Media and marketing, including advertising and marketing services, broadcast, and media
- Technology and professional services including business consulting, staffing and engineering services
Business services companies face unprecedented challenges today:
- Clients are increasingly gaining international operations and as a result require service providers who have international capabilities.
- Changing workforce demographics, increasing competition for domestic skilled labor, and the expanding workforces in emerging economies are creating unprecedented rate pressures for U.S. services providers.
- Companies face difficulties motivating and retaining employees as businesses change and the environment becomes more dynamic.
- Creating, documenting and protecting intellectual capital in geographically disperse locations is a critical competitive requirement.
- The need to grow organically or through acquisitions is required to build the scale needed to compete effectively in the market.
Contact our Business Services leader: Phil Colaco