Risk management has become nowadays a strategic ally of companies: identifying, controlling and monitoring different types of risks allow companies to foresee the future maintaining a realistic strategic plan focused on generating value.
Our risk consulting services cover: technological, business and process risks as well as risks relating to compliance with standards and regulations, corporate governance, contractual relationships with third parties, privacy and data protection, project management, and integrity and quality of data for decision-making purposes, among others.
We render the following services:
Risk Management and Administration:
- Risk management in organizations (implementation of an integrated model with a top-down approach)
- Risk identification and management in processes (operational risk)
- Project-related risk management.
Security and Privacy:
- Security management.
- Identity and access management.
- Data privacy and protection.
- Business continuity management.
- Vulnerability management.
- Infrastructure and operations security.
- Applications’ security and integrity.
Governance solutions and compliance:
- Implementation of governance solutions and compliance (GRC)
- Gap analysis with different control models (COBIT, ITIL, ISO, etc.)
- Assistance in the implementation of models for compliance with regulations in different industries.
- Verification of contractual relationships with third parties.
- Assistance in the implementation and evaluation of corporate social responsibility strategies (CSR)
- Auditors’ reports required under applicable standards (SAS70)
Assurance of controls and internal audit services:
- Internal audit services (assistance, complementation, outsourcing, optimization and quality control)
- Fraud prevention services.
- System audits.
Data integrity and quality:
- Development of specific data-related programs (medium and long-term correction, improvement and work plans)
- Inclusion of data migration controls in system and technology projects.