We provide audit services oriented towards issuing opinions on financial information for use by stockholders, boards of directors, investors, lending institutions and general public.
For Deloitte each client is unique and requires audit services that will offer them security and the ability to rely on the financial information for decision-making purposes and to meet their business objectives. Our highly specialized teams that are always at the disposal of our clients have the ability to identify the risks and the opportunities for improvement of the Business’ key internal controls.
We use state-of-the art technology as the Audit System/2 (AS/2), an integral system that supports the auditing process in all of its phases, and the Audit Command Language (ACL) that provides a fast and flexible query of files to handle information contained in databases.
The quality of our auditing services is supported by three cornerstones:
- Industry expertise: our clients are served by industry experts that will identify their business’ most relevant risks and opportunities.
- Personalized attention: our clients count on an engagement partner who ensures the service’s reliability and excellence and who is available on a full time basis.
- Comprehensive knowledge: the combination of knowledge of experts on different disciplines allows providing high quality services involving complex businesses and transactions.
We specialize in:
- Audit of financial statements.
- Audit of internal controls.
- Evaluation of internal control systems and design of effective controls.
- Limited review of financial statements and tailored agreed-upon review procedures.
- Special reviews on purchase, merger and acquisition processes.
- Analysis, review and quantification of financial information for inflation effects recognition purposes.
- Conversion of financial statements.
- Audits of purchase or sale of companies (due diligence)
- Diagnosis, conversion and implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and VEN-NIF (for large entities and SMEs)