An IPO diagnostic is the first step towards a decision to go public. An IPO diagnostic include a comprehensive review of a business, with an emphasis on compliance with stock exchange rules and the best international practice. Deloitte has already completed a number of successful IPO readiness assessments.
An IPO diagnostic:
- Is required when directors are certain that the company is able to successful go public within the next three years
- Enables directors to initially identify the issues related to preparation for IPO and revise the company’s operating strategy accordingly
- Allows for the decision of how to present the company to the best possible advantage, while maximising business value and controlling the timely fulfillment of cost-effective procedures related to an IPO
- Demonstrates the real benefits of the IPO process, as the review often identifies issues which, if settled, help to reduce costs and increase the company’s value
- Is a cost-effective and quick way to analyse risks before an IPO to establish priorities and develop a plan of actions to ensure the company’s readiness for the IPO
We provide our client with a report based on our findings, which includes the results of a comprehensive review of the company’s structure and operations, and includes financial due diligence and an assessment of the company’s investment potential, as well as alternative fund-raising options. In addition to the report, we offer our clients a tailored and detailed plan of actions as well as our unique “map to market” modelling.