We offer our clients the development of integrated programs aimed at enhancing a group of companies' value, development of growth strategies, entry strategies to new country and industry markets, exit strategies from the business, reorganization plans and other comprehensive financial instruments assisting our clients to create value and make it marketable.
Growth and entry strategies imply answers to the following questions:
- Grow organically or through acquisitions?
- Build or buy? (Greenfield project or acquisition?)
- If acquisition, in which market segment and which company?
- If to build, in which region and what is the optimal capacity?
- How much will it cost?
While developing exit strategies, we answer the following questions:
- Sell the whole business or parts of it?
- If parts, how to reorganize the group of companies and bust it up?
- Sell today or tomorrow?
- Sell 100% of the business today or reduce the stake of existing shareholders gradually?
- Sell to a strategic buyer or portfolio investors?
- Who will offer the highest price for the whole company or parts of it?