What is it?
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) provides security and integrity assessment services on IT systems that support corporate-wide business processes. Our ERS team helps clients to mitigate exposures and assure control performance, including maximising the benefits of ERP technology through post-implementation reviews and ERP audits.
What are the benefits for the company?
- Independent assessment of project flow and deliverables
- Improved alignment of ERP system with company’s goals
- Assurance of the existence of effective controls over financial information flow
- Increased confidence in the integrity and security of the ERP environment
What Deloitte in CIS can offer?
We provide ERP implementation and post-implementation services, including:
- Assessing potential risks by closely analysing the IT solutions behind key business processes and proposing concrete action to mitigate risks
- Aligning IT landscape with company business strategy
- Planning effective business process optimisation
- Making specific recommendations to ensure that IT environment is robust, flexible, and scalable and that it delivers the functionality required
We ensure that systems deliver the results companies need in day-to-day operation by:
- Reviewing all aspects of client’s implementation prior to go-live
- Providing the tools and information companies need to maximise the performance of the infrastructure following go-live
We optimise the solution, boost performance and maximise value by:
- Assessing the value of a live ERP solution and making sure it delivers the expected cost benefits and business improvements
- Assisting with the standardization and management of data
- Streamlining business processes and maximising the ROI of an ERP solution
- Proactively identifying and eliminating technical issues in the IT environment
Quality and risk management
We ensure that project achieves defined strategic and operational objectives by:
- Identifying and managing the risks of the IT implementation
- Accurately assessing and enhancing the level of security of client’s SAP landscape
- Reviewing the progress of the IT project
- Monitoring the technical design of the IT solution
Organisational development and change
We work closely with the client to implement changes smoothly and effectively. Our consultants assist the client to align the IT infrastructure with the client’s strategic initiatives and managing changes and enhancements to the IT infrastructure.
Program and project management
When it comes to managing IT projects, we provide a combination of strategic and tactical implementation services, as well as advice and insight.
- We can help to monitor multiple program goals, anticipate problems, and increase the effectiveness of complex solution programs
- Give access to expert advice and proven leadership throughout SAP project
- Provide a single point of contact who understands specific technical needs, and gives ongoing reviews and feedback