Our firm provides a wide range of accounting, audit and consulting services, including:
- Audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with RAS
- Audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with IAS, US GAAP and other local standards
- Accompanying services including the review of financial statements prepared in accordance with IAS, US GAAP or other local standards
- Preparation of financial information in accordance with the requirements of IAS, US GAAP and other local standards; special assignments
- Assignments related to specific audit areas
- General and specialised training workshops, including issues related to the transition to IAS
Our accounting and audit services go far beyond basic financial audits and providing assurance on financial statements. Our business-oriented approach helps clients achieve their corporate objectives, strengthen management processes and improve profitability.
We were the first Big Four firm to implement a risk oriented audit process. This approach helps us radically improve the efficiency and value of our services, if the results of our expertise are used by the management of audited financial organisations.
Potential performance improvement
Our specialists are alert to potential improvements in the financial and operation management of our clients.
Our audit technology
We have implemented a unified, worldwide audit technology to help us improve overall audit efficiency and allow our audit team to focus on value-adding activities for our clients, including financial institutions.
Both we and our clients believe that effective and efficient internal control is very important to financial institutions. Consequently, we assist our clients in the development and improvement of internal control functions and procedures in such areas as financial and operating control, risk assessment and management.
Deloitte CIS Forensic Services is part of the Deloitte European forensic services network and provides expertise in four areas:
- Business intelligence services provide strategic information during a background financial examination of a company for a potential merger/acquisition or the establishment of a long-term business relationship; implementation of risk management programs and resolution of commercial disputes.
- Anti-money laundering services offer a multi-dimensional solution to money laundering issues, based on our technical knowledge of the pertinent rules and regulations.
- Our forensic investigation services team assists in investigating fraud involving securities transactions, employee infidelity, corruption or general accounting irregularities.
- Electronic information analysis (DTective) is a unique and powerful data-mining tool that can analyse large amounts of data quickly and efficiently in order to provide management information on operations and the quality of business data (credit terms, low value invoices, multiple/inactive accounts, etc).